Friday 4 January 2013

All good things come in small packages

It's a new year and with a new year comes new (or revived) things and blogging for me is one of them. So here goes. I hope you enjoy!

I bought this Mac foundation on a recent shopping trip with my family and I'm already in love with it! I have really pale skin which makes it difficult to find a foundation that matches my complexion exactly but with the help of a lovely lady at the Mac counter in the Cardiff Debenhams, I think I've found 'the one'.
 It's the Studio Fix Fluid and provides a medium to full coverage which can be built up. I got it in the shade NW10. It also has an SPF of 15 which is perfect to keep away those free radicals (I definitely read that term somewhere). I paid £20.50 for it (without the pump) which I was slightly hesitant to pay at first but now I am so glad!






I also bought this Topshop lipstick in the colour Whimsical. It's a perfect coral pink with a summer pop to it (I know I'm 6 months early but I already cannot wait!) which I love. Although it is very similar to the Barry M lipstick in 147 the creamy texture makes it far more wearable and easier to put on. I have a feeling this will be the first of many lipsticks from Topshop for me. It cost £8 which I think is a very reasonable price for it.

(P.S. Sorry for shoving my face in there in the first post haha)

No comments:

Post a Comment